viernes, 30 de abril de 2010

Announcements

Raidengard, my cousin and I decided to just update one blog for the three of us. That way updates are more often and you don't have to visit 2 or 3 blogs in order to see what's going on.

Since we are playing Eldar Tau and Space Marines/Imperial Guard I chose that title, it's subject to change and I can take suggestions (I forgot about the evil Necrons I bought too.)

Also Raidengard and I started working on some Eldar and managed to take pictures of 3 of them (out of four.)

Hope you guys like them.











5 comentarios:

  1. I would suggest something along the lines of clan McHill minis

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Why McHill? what do you think of the eldar?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Crisp, crisp, and crisp. Very good paintwork. Got that typical elitist clean Eldar look. I was never in favor of weathering on Eldar. Somehow they seem too Elitist to get dirty:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thx!
    Those were our thoughts exactly. I always picture them tip toeing on mud to keep their boots as clean as possible. :P

    After seeing some eldar on the web I'm wondering if I should add more gems.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I picture them walking like Legolas in LOTR- on top of the snow, mud, etc.

    Very nice painting.

    ResponderEliminar